# Recipe from Small Small Baker.
It’s been quite awhile since my last bake for Banana cake. Bought a bunch of banana on Sunday. Finally, the mood of baking is back. Went out to NTUC to buy some ingredients as a few items expired and got to replenish some stocks.
Ingredients (make one 8″):
200g banana (very ripe, cut into small pieces)
150g cake flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
100g corn oil
1. Sieve flour,baking powder, baking soda together twice and set aside.
2. Whisk eggs, sugar & banana at max speed till stiff/ribbon stage.
3. Fold in sieved flur and mix well.
4. Add in oil and mix well till batter is shining and flowing.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 mins over 160 degree heat.